Aloevera Care For ACIDITY
Acidity and heartburn are due to presence of too much acid in the stomach that causes exasperation of the gastrointestinal casing. This causes a blazing pain. When this excessive acid leaks back into the throat this inflames and the reaction of heartburn is produced
Following are the major acidity symptoms:
1. Burning sensation or pain in the stomach after one to four hours of a meal
2. Feel hungry frequently
3. Constant pain in upper abdomen
4. Belching, nausea, bitter taste in mouth, vomiting and loss of appetite
A good Home Remedy for Acidity is to chew up a few basil (tulsi ) leaves to obtain relief from blazing, nausea and gas
• Stay a small part of jaggery (gur) in your jaws and slowly suck it. Repeat it each hour till acidity subsides. One of the best home remedies for acidity.
• Eat watermelon, banana or cucumber each hour.
• Eat a few almonds when your experience heartburn symptoms. This is good Home Remedy for Acidity
• Gulp coconut water 4-5 periods a day.
• Drink a glass of cold milk for quick relief of heartburn and acidity
• Acquire one piece of clove and suck on it gradually
• Drink fresh mint juice gradually after meals. This remedy is best Home Remedies for Acidity
• Drink every day a 1 tsp juice of chebulic myrobalan mixed with 1 tsp of amla (Indian gooseberry) juice. This is another Home Remedy for Acidity.
• Maintaining an standing posture for some time after food will help in preventing reaction
• Sleep with your head and shoulder on a elevated pillow for height
• Bananas have a natural antacid effect in the body so if you suffer from heart-burn, try eating a banana for soothing relief.