Aloevera Care For FEMALE INFERTILITY
Infertility is the failure of a couple to become pregnant after one year of regular, unprotected intercourse. About a third of infertility problems are due to female infertility, and another third are due to male infertility. In the remaining cases, infertility affects both partners or the cause is unclear
• No sign of pregnancy even after having a year of unprotected sex
• Irregular menstrual cycles
• Extreme light or extreme heavy bleeding that lasts more than seven days or less than three days
• Age is another factor, generally signs of infertility are common to be seen after the age of thirty five
• Excessive less or excessive more weight
• Consecutive three or more miscarriages
Application of mud packs over sexual organs and abdomen can reduce the infertility signs in female.
• For a very positive and practical approach in the treatment of infertility in women, take jamun leaves along with honey.
• Cottage cheese and curd are also very effective remedy for curing infertility.
• Take dry roots of banyan tree and prepare a powder out of it. Add it to milk and take this milk after your menstrual cycles are over, at night. This procedure should be repeated for around six months to a year. Banyan tree is very good in treating infertility in females.
• Winter cherry herb is also very valuable for treating infertility. The powder of this herb should be mixed along with milk. Take it for around 5 to 6 nights after your menstrual cycles are over.
• Cook eggplant and have it with buttermilk daily. Continue the method for at least a month. It is the best known home remedy in the treatment of infertility in women.