Aloevera Care For OVER WEIGHT
Obesity is a physical condition that results from excessive storage of fat in the body. Obesity has been defined as a weight more than 20% above what is considered normal as per the body mass index, which is calculated from an individual's age, height, and weight. Presence of fat tissue is essential as natural energy reserve in our bodies. But excess fat tissues result in obesity and causes health disorders. Obesity is measured by: Body Mass index (BMI), Waist Measurement and Combined Measurements .An obese person carries the increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disease
Although Obesity has no specific symptoms, it contributes to other major health problems. An adult who is obese has an increased risk of complications from other diseases. These may include -->
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gallbladder disease
- types of cancer
- High cholesterol
- Sleeping and breathing problems
- Depression or other emotional problems
- Difficulty walking or moving around
- Rashes in the folds of the skin
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Snoring or sleep apnea
- Fasting on lime juice-honey water is highly beneficial in the treatment of obesity. In this mode of treatment, one teaspoon of fresh honey should be mixed with the juice of half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water and taken at regular intervals.
- Trifala, an herbal combination of amalaki, bibbitaki, and haritaki is good for losing weight.
- The leaves of jujube or Indian plum are another valuable remedy for obesity. A handful of leaves should be soaked overnight in water and this water should be taken in the morning, preferably on an empty stumach. This treatment should be continued for at least one month to achieve beneficial results.