General Information :
Receipt of Parcel: Please don't accept the order parcel, incase the packet is tampered or the box is broken. We advise you to return the parcel back to the delivery boy.
Shipment time and Delivery : : Shipment time mentioned against each product is the estimated time by which the merchant would dispatch the product from their end .Post shipment, delivery may take up to 3 days depending on the mode [Surface /Air transit] used to ship the product. However the same doesn't apply to products under express delivery.The delivery would be made address specific and not person specific.
CAUTION: For Credit card verification calls: We request you not to share the 3 digit CVV number with anyone claiming to call from aloveraindia.com Shopping
To enjoy shopping with us, you need to register with aloveraindia.com that shall allow us to communicate with you regarding your transactions and order status. Two of our sections i.e. Shopping Cart and My Account are password protected. You can change / edit your profile or password from "My Account" section
When you click on any of these links you will reach a sign in page. A new user can register here or members can login to their account directly; else, to reach there directly, click on "Login / Register" on the top of the Home page to register online with us.
Placing an order:Top
Placing an order with aloveraindia.com Shopping is quick and simple.
The agreement between you andBesure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. is subject to the following terms and conditions:Top
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or if less than 18 years has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services ofBesure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. By indicating User's acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions
4. Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold by the seller or purchased by the buyer, on the Website. All orders shall be pre-approved with an acceptable method of payment as established by Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. which may call for and require additional verification or information.
5. Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. does not sell or retail any products and does not ensure that the Users shall perform their obligations in respect of the transaction concluded on this Site and further expressly disclaims any warranties or representations express or implied in respect of quality, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed and transacted on Site
6. You are advised to independently verify the bonafides of any particular User that you chose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd., accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its Sellers or third parties.
7. Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
8. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
9. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
10. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the COD(Cash on Delivery)confirmed against the order placed with Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd.. The Shipment /Delivery time is an approximate time mentioned by the vendor against each product. Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by the Vendors, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd..
11. Not withstanding anything contained herein Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. acts only as booking agent to facilitate / integrate transactions between the Buyers and Sellers through various platforms (online web store, print ads, call centre, mail order catalogues, SMS. etc.) for various Vendors and shall in no way be responsible for any quality of product, replacement, damages, additional cost, losses, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users qua the products. In no event shall Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd., its directors, officials, representatives and employees are liable for any damages relating to products sold through its various platforms.
12. Presently, the service(s) of Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd are being offered free of cost. However, Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities.
13. The User agrees to use the services provided by Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd., its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
14. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
15. Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the Vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
16. Partial delivery of product needs to be reported within 7 days of receipt of the product.
17. Cancellation, on user's request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
18. All order/sub orders cancelled will be refunded as per the payment mode selected by customer.
19. Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific.
20. The aloveraindia.comshop.com Gift Certificate issued by Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. shall be sent on the email id mentioned on the billing address only.
21. Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any order placed using Credit Card which holds International Billing Address.
22. Octroi charges may be levied on some products displayed on the site .These charges may not be refundable and may be borne by the customer. In the event of cancellation of the order the, Octroi charges levied may not be refunded.
23. Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd. is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items, which are out of stock, back ordered, returned undelivered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply/till stock lasts.
24. The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects.
25. After the receipt of payment from the buyer, the Vendor shall arrange for the invoicing and delivery of the product to the buyer at the shipping address provided by the buyer. Any and all orders placed by you on this Site are a firm commitment to purchase and you are obligated to complete the transaction and not contest it in anyway.
Check your order statusTop
You can check the status of you order by visiting the "My Account" link. Please follow the steps mentioned as under:
You can modify the personal information (e-mail address, phone numbers and password)
Track your shipped ordersTop
To track the shipped orders please follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1 : Click on the My orders section in My account
Step 2: Check the current status of the order. You can track only shipped orders.
Step 3 : Click on the order number under Order Id
Step 4 : Copy the AWB [Airway Bill Number] number mentioned for the order / item you wish to track the shipment status. Besides the AWB No. there will be a link to couriers website, just click on it and enter the AWB no at couriers website to know the exact status.
Please call our Customer care for assistance.
We encourage you to give order feedbacks to us. Follow simple steps to provide us your valuable feedbacks.
Payment errors / Transaction Failure:Top
Payment error page is displayed when there is a connection lapse between the payment gateway and the website or the internet connection is interrupted during payment transaction or some required fields are not entered correctly. Please reach our Customer Service team for any queries.
How do I cancel an order?Top
You can raise Order Cancellation request from "My Account" -> "My Order" section. Against every order there is a link "Report a case". Simply click on that link and raise your issue with us. Our team will analyze your request and will act accordingly.
Order cancelled due to product Out of stock/Change in price:Top
Our vendors make every attempt to deliver exactly what is featured on the site, however on certain occasions, the product tends to get out of stock or there is a change in price. In such cases the order may be cancelled.
Please note that orders which are not delivered within the estimated time period may be cancelled as per aloveraindia.com policy .In such cases aloveraindia.com shall process complete refund of prepaid orders.
Pickup Process for Replacement:Top
aloveraindia.com shopping customer care shall assist you with the replacement of the product
Note: ReNote: Replacement assistance is provided for complaints of product defects and wrong product serviced. The cost of the service is not charged to the customer up to 2 replacements. This pick up process is not valid for products offered on manufacturer warranty or no warranty or products which are sent for repair.
Steps for pickup:
Step1: : Defective/Wrong Product should be packed properly with thermocol. Mention your complaint on a letter and place the letter inside the box. Do describe your complaint in detail for your convinince.
Step 2: Take a Printout of the pickup label and paste it on the parcel.
Kindly fill up the following pickup label, take its Printout and place it on the parcel.
Step 3: Please call the courier company as advised by the Besure Healthcare Private Limited shopping customer service officer for product pick up on the mentioned contact number and quote the Account Code so that your product can be picked up from your door step free of charge
Step 4: The Courier boy will give you a nine digit invoice # known as AWB Number at the time of Pickup. Kindly Call up the customer care on the below mentioned numbers and provide the AWB Number
Important Note:- Order & complaint details is required for resolution of your complaint against defective/wrong/features not matching product. Please ensure that the product should be packed properly & should be return to our merchant within next 48hrs.
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by Besure Healthcare Pvt Ltd Limited or its business partner. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order Refund processed through Credit card / Debit card will reflect in the next Credit Card/ Bank statement.